The FerroFacility Series
Zero-Carbon Panel Production
am‐cor FerroFacilities represent a revolution in mass-produced prefab construction. Each FerroFacility Kit is a customized, turnkey production package, ready to produce am‐cor Kits.
These next-generation production facilities manufacture building Kits of the patented am‐cor Ferrocement System. The am‐cor Unified Steel and Cement™ construction system is a unibody, disaster‐resistant, durable & sustainable, minimal‐maintenance building system.
am‐cor Ferrocement building Kits are fast, economical, and easy to manufacture in am‐cor FerroFacilities. These building Kits are transported to the construction site, where they are quickly and inexpensively assembled into disaster‐resistant, durable & sustainable, minimal‐maintenance Ferrocement building shells.
An am‐cor FerroFacility is a modern marvel: each plant is a solar & renewable-energy powered, off‐grid, carbon‐negative facility, using alternative energy to produce sustainable, affordable homes & buildings. All FerroFacilities are intelligently managed via intelligent internet cloud management, utilizing energy‐saving domotics and adapting to rapidly changing weather and local events.
Each FerroFacility is expected to directly provide hundreds of new, sustainable jobs in management, manufacturing, and specialization sectors, as well as thousands of jobs in Kit assembly & related sectors. Localized, translated training programs & complete documentation and tech support are included in each FerroFacility Kit.
- Standard Features
- All Kits come standard with the following design:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
- Custom Features
- These may be added as customizations to any Kit:
- Floorplan modifications
- Door/window adjustments
- Wall height changes
- Roof pitch/peak changes
- All Kits are prefabricated with industrial-grade materials:
- All Kits include Professional services:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details
- Have a question or need more information?
Click here to see all available Kits.