The Flex Classroom 1000
Multi-use 1000 sq.ft. educational space
- The Flex Classroom 1000
- Flex 01
The Flex Classroom 1000 is a variant of the Flex 1000 am-cor Kit. It has an area of 1000 sq.ft. (93 m2), and can be assembled cheaply & efficiently to provide educational, classroom, community, or other covered space.
The Flex Classroom 1000 features a flat roof and a sloped roof option.
- am‑cor inc.
- Ferrocement building Kit
- Macdonald Architecture & Technology
- MTO: Made To Order
- Standard 20'/40' Flat bed, van or container
- Usually ships in 2 weeks
- Contact us for purchasing or shipping estimates
- See our Kit FAQ
- Standard Features
- All Kits come standard with the following design:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
- Custom Features
- These may be added as customizations to any Kit:
- Floorplan modifications
- Door/window adjustments
- Wall height changes
- Roof pitch/peak changes
- All Kits are prefabricated with industrial-grade materials:
- All Kits include Professional services:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details
- Have a question or need more information?
Click here to see all available Kits.