The Moden Series
compact, affordable, fun
The Moden Series features efficient layouts with spacious floor plans for a cozy, sleek & modern lifestyle! All Moden Kits are designed for easy, drop-in IKEA furniture installation.
European detailing blends simplicity with artistic proportions: All interior doors are 3 feet (1m) wide, and most are in-wall pocket doors, for ease and accessibility. Ample kitchens with continuous counter/bartops open into gathering and dining areas. Living areas flow out onto verandas which can be enclosed as sun rooms or family rooms.
Future Additions may be constructed on the flat roofs of the Moden Series. Also the flat roofs may be used for solar panels, green roofs/gardens, or for rooftop parties & stargazing.
- Standard Features
- All Kits come standard with the following design:
- am‑cor Ferrocement unibody stress-skin technology
- Durability & Disaster Resistance
- All building components pre-engineered, prefabricated, and panelized for quick assembly
- Custom Features
- These may be added as customizations to any Kit:
- Floorplan modifications
- Door/window adjustments
- Wall height changes
- Roof pitch/peak changes
- All Kits are prefabricated with industrial-grade materials:
- All Kits include Professional services:
- On-site Field Representative Kit assembly tutorial & crew instruction
- Steel panel and frame design in coordination with architect or project engineer
- Sealed drawings of structural frame for building permit submission
- Coordination with local code authority to expedite approval
- Illustrated Field Manual detailing shell assembly
- See Kit Contents for details
- Have a question or need more information?
Click here to see all available Kits.